Concepts in scheme
This is a linked data resource: it has a permanent unique uri at which both humans and machines can find it on the Internet, and which can be used an identifier in queries on our SPARQL endpoint.
- Has top concept skos:hasTopConcept http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#hasTopConcept
- All http://statistics.gov.scot/def/concept/disability-status/all
- No disability / Not long term sick http://statistics.gov.scot/def/concept/disability-status/no-disability-/-not-long-term-sick
- Disability Or Long-Term Sick http://statistics.gov.scot/def/concept/disability-status/disability-or-long-term-sick
- Any Disability Or Long-Term Sick http://statistics.gov.scot/def/concept/disability-status/any-disability-or-long-term-sick
- Disabled http://statistics.gov.scot/def/concept/disability-status/disabled
- Not disabled http://statistics.gov.scot/def/concept/disability-status/not-disabled
- Label rdfs:label http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label
- Disability Status xsd:string
- Type rdf:type http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type
- Concept Scheme http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#ConceptScheme
In addition to this bookmarkable html page, this entire concept scheme (including its concepts) is also available for our robot customers in the following machine-readable formats. Please refer to the API documentation for more details.
|entire concept scheme (including its concepts)||JSON RDF/XML Turtle N-Triples|